1. USER INFORMATION
1.1 Responsible for the processing of your data
TECNOSYLVA, S.L., from now called the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
1.2 End of treatment
In general, personal data will be used to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned for processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To perform statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
1.3 Data retention requirements
Data shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
1.4 Data comunication
In general, only duly authorized TECNOSYLVA, S.L. staff may have access to the requested information. In a same way, the entities that need access to your personal information, entities such as banks, courier companies, etc. may have access to it so that we can provide you with our services.
1.5 User rights:
- Right to be informed
- Right to revoke the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.
1.6 Contact details to exercise your rights:
- Mailing address: TECNOSYLVA, S.L.. Parque Tecnológico de León, Edificio Tecnosylva, C/Nicostrato Vela, S/N 24009 León (LEÓN) ESPAÑA.
- Email: email@example.com
You can make use of the forms provided by the Spanish Data Protection Agency accessible through the following link.
You also have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency: C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001. MADRID (www.aepd.es).
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY THE USER
When users check the appropriate boxes or enter the data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or those presented in the download forms, they expressly, expressly and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to answer their request, by the provider, and the inclusion of data in the remaining fields is voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly warrants to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any kind of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal prior consent of the Users will be requested. All data requested through the website are required for an optimal service delivery to the User. If all data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
In accordance with the provisions of the current legislation on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under his responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent way in relation to the interested person and suitable, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information to enable them to exercise them.