CONSENT FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
TECNOSYLVA, S.L. is Responsible for processing the User’s personal data and informs the reader that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR) and of the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), for which the following information is provided related to the processing of the data:
- Purpose of the processing: Process orders, any type of request made by the user through the contact form with the consent of the interested party.
- Data storage criteria: The data will only be kept during the strictly necessary time until the end of the processing, once the data it is no longer necessary for that purpose, these will be deleted with the appropriate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or of its total destruction.
- Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless it is legally required.
- User rights: Right to withdraw consent at any time. Right of access, rectification, transferability and deletion of their data and the limitation or opposition to the processing. Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) in case the user considers that the treatment does not comply with the current legislation.
- Contact details to exert your rights:
- TECNOSYLVA, S.L. Parque Tecnológico de León, Edificio Tecnosylva, C/Nicostrato Vela, S/N – 24009 León.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org