1. USER INFORMATION
TECNOSYLVA, S.L., from now called the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs him that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and therefore provides him with the following processing information:
End of treatment: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned for processing are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their partners or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- To perform statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- Submit the newsletter from the website.
Data retention requirements: data shall be retained as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the end of processing and when no longer necessary for that purpose, they shall be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation or total destruction of the data.
Data communication: The data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
- Right to revoke the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to their processing.
- Right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority (aepd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current legislation.